How do I place an order for Nike Team product?
You can buy everything you see on NikeTeam.com and more from your local authorized Nike Team dealers. Our dealers will provide you with personalized service on custom uniforms, equipment, footwear, or anything else you need.
Niketeam.com is designed to service "institutional" team sales, or uniform purchases from an organized school, club or recreational league. Many team dealers provide web sites that offer Nike uniforms for unstructured teams and leagues. Access your dealer's website or use "Contact a Dealer" to find a dealer's site. Additional products and select Nike uniforms can also be purchased at nikestore.com/team.
How do I track my order?
Authorized Nike Team Dealers can track orders with Nike Customer Service.
How do I return product?
Authorized Nike Team Dealers can return product by contacting Nike Customer Service.
What kind of customized product is available?
In-Stock products can be ordered and embellished by Authorized Nike Team Dealers.
Nike also offers a line of customizable product that is made to order. This product line includes traditional cut and sew garments, as well as digitally printed uniforms. Each product has a set of embellishment options available.
Fully customized uniforms are still available on our previous website classic.niketeam.com
What are Nike recommended guidelines for embellishing products?
NIKE Dri-FIT Embellishment Options
- Screenprint: This application can be applied to NIKE Dri-FIT fabrics. Dri-FIT fabrics can be prone to dye migration when exposed to excessive heat. We recommend using a qualified screen printer who has experience working with microfiber fabrics. (Special ink types, dryer settings and handling may be required).
- Heat Transfer: This application can be applied to NIKE Dri-FIT fabrics. We recommend working closely with the heat transfer supplier to determine the appropriate application instructions for each fabric.
- Direct Embroidery: This application can be applied to NIKE Dri-FIT fabrics.
- Tackle Twill: This application can be applied to NIKE Dri-FIT fabrics.
NIKE Storm-FIT Embellishment Options
- Screenprint: This application is not recommended for NIKE Storm-FIT fabrics.
- Heat Transfer: This application is not recommended for NIKE Storm-FIT fabrics.
- Direct Embroidery: This application can be applied to NIKE Storm-FIT fabrics.
- Tackle Twill: This application can be applied to NIKE Storm-FIT fabrics.
NIKE Therma-FIT Embellishment Options
- Screenprint: This application is not recommended for NIKE Therma-FIT fabrics.
- Heat Transfer: This application can be applied to NIKE Therma-FIT fabrics. We recommend working closely with the heat transfer supplier to determine the appropriate application instructions for each individual fabric.
- Direct Embroidery: This application can be applied to NIKE Therma-FIT fabrics.
- Tackle Twill: This application is not recommended for NIKE Therma-FIT fabrics.
Can I put a custom logo on a product?
Authorized Nike Dealers can determine the best method for applying custom logos on different product types.
Custom logos can be applied to digitally printed product available through the Digital Quick Turn (DQT) program. Contact your dealer for order forms.
Where can I find sizing information?
Sizing charts are located within the Product Details of each product.
Where do I find wash and care instructions?
Nike uniforms are the finest athletic uniforms available anywhere. Living up to our motto, "build up to a standard-not down to a price" is of vital concern to us.
Wash and Care Instructions are included on the label located in the side seam of each product.
General Uniform Care Instructions:
- Uniform DO
- DO - Use mild detergent (pH under 10).
- DO - Launder soiled garments immediately according to care labels. If immediate laundering is not possible, hang soiled garments on plastic or wooden hangers so they are not piled damp.
- DO - Wash garments having Stencote lettering inside out and allow to air dry, or tumble dry on low heat.
- DO - Follow care labels provided in garments.
- DO - Store garments in a cool, dry area protected from sunlight and fluorescent light to prevent mildew or yellowing.
- Uniform DON'T
- DON'T - Launder in water hotter than 110 degrees. These conditions can release dyes.
- DON'T - Wash colors with whites.
- DON'T - Bleach.
- DON'T - Overload the washing machine.
- DON'T - Pile or bag soiled or damp garments together. This can cause staining from the dyes and possibly cause permanent damage.
- DON'T - Allow garments to remain in the washing machine after cycle has finished. This can allow colors to bleed.
- DON'T - Dry garments on high heat setting. This can result in uncontrolled shrinking of the garment.
- DON'T - Iron or press garments that have Stencote (silk screen) or heat set lettering.
How can I access a digital file of a product catalog?
PDFs of Nike Team catalogs can be found here.
How do I create a custom catalog?
Owners of a Team Space can create a custom catalog by clicking on the 'Share' link within their Team Space. Select Create a Catalog. From here you can 'drag and drop' products into the desired order. Click on the 'x' to remove a product from the catalog. You can also customize this catalog on the front and back cover.
What is a Team Space?
A Team Space is a private space within niketeam.com where Sales Reps, Coaches, Athletes and others can share favorite products, uniforms and designs. Creating a Team Space will create a unique URL that the owner can share with whom they choose.
Where do I go to design my HO11 and prior uniforms?
All HO11 products are still accessed through the previous site.
Where do I find my designs from previous seasons (before SP12)?
All saved designs saved are still accessible in your locker on the previous site.
Where is the Custom Headwear builder?
The Custom Headwear builder can be found at classic.niketeam.com
Why doesn't my old username/password work on the new site?
The new niketeam.com is integrated with other nike.com sites and uses a new user management system. If you have an existing username/password from another nike.com site (nikestore.com, nikefootball.com, nikerunning.com, nikewomen.com, nikeplus.com), your username/password will be the same for niketeam.com. If you do not have an existing username/password from another nike.com site, you will need to register and create one.
Forgotten your password? Click here.
Why should I register on Niketeam.com?
Registering on niketeam.com gives users access to benefits such as:
- Save and share your favorite products or designs with your own Team Space or Locker.
How do I get answers to questions about a specific product?
Your local authorized Nike Team dealer can provide you with information about all of the available products on this site. If you do not have a Nike Team dealer, please search for one with the form on the right hand side of this page.
How do I make an individual purchase?
Niketeam.com is designed to service "institutional" team sales, or uniform purchases from an organized school, club or recreational league. Many team dealers provide web sites that offer Nike uniforms for unstructured teams and leagues. Access your dealer's website or use "Contact a Dealer" to find a dealer's site. Additional products and select Nike uniforms can also be purchased nikestore.com/team.
What types of embellishments are available?
- Basic printing technique that applies ink directly onto uniform.
- Nike utilizes Phalate-free screen print inks on uniforms.
- Available in 1 or 2 colors
- Traditional, sewn on polyester twill embellishment.
- Multiple layers, increased durability over screen print
- Available in 1 or 2 colors
Lightweight Stretch Twill($$$)
- 32% lighter than standard twill
- Mechanical stretch properties in fabric and durable
- Available in 1 or 2 colors
Sublimated Lightweight Stretch Twill($$$$)
- 58% lighter than 2 color standard twill
- Graphic Patterns and multi-layered effects printed directly onto 1-layer twill to reduce weight
- Lightest and most durable embellishment option available.
- Embellishment is sublimated directly onto uniform fabric.
Why my selected color or Embellishment texts get clear by force?
The color/font you have selected is changed because of the restriction. We do not offer some of color / Embellishment combination.
WELCOME TO NIKETEAM.COM
You'll need the newest version of the Flash player to experience all the new enhancements and features that NikeTeam.com has to offer. On this page, you can contact your local dealer and download our latest catalogs.
Please click here to download Flash.